The Greenhams are at it once again – this time cycling from top to bottom of Tasmania, continuing their support of Médecins Sans Frontières, the well known medical humanitarian organisation.
There could not be a more important time to help such an organisation in their medical service to those most in need. Please visit our for donating to Médecins Sans Frontières.
After taking the bikes across the Bass Strait the itinerary is:
– Sat 14 Dec: Devonport to Mole Creek via Sheffield
– Mon 16 Dec: Mole Creek to Liffey Falls via Deloraine
– Tues 17 Dec: Liffey Falls to Miena
– Wed 18 Dec: Miena to Longford
– Thurs 19 Dec: Longford to Launceston
– Sat 21 Dec: Launceston to Campbell Town via Evandale
– Sun 22 Dec: Campbell Town to Swansea
– Tues 24 Dec: Swansea to Triabunna
– Thurs 26 Dec: Triabunna to Sorell
– Fri 27 Dec: Sorell to Hobart
– Mon 30 Dec: Hobart to Huonville
– Tues 31 Dec: Huonville to Southport
If you would like to join any of the cycling, have any comments on the route, or can meet us anywhere along the way please leave a comment below.
Please click here if you would like to read our official press release.
We thank everyone for their continued support of our rides and Médecins Sans Frontières. Route map below: